Cookies Policy has been prepared in accordance with the obligations arising from the amendment to the Telecommunication Law, which entered into force on March 22, 2013. These responsibilities are carried out in the similar way across Europe as a result of implementing the European Union directive.
The Website collects no information in an automatic manner, with the exception of information contained within cookies. Cookies are computer data, in particular pieces of textual data, which are stored on the end device of the Website User and are intended for the use of webpages of the Website http://babahostel.pl. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Website User and obtaining access to them is the Website Operator http://babahostel.pl.
Cookies are used in order to:
1. tailor the content of webpages of the Website to the preferences of the User and optimize the use of webpages – in particular these files allow the device of the Website User to be identified and the webpage to be properly displayed, tailored to individual needs;
2. produce statistics which assist in understanding the manner in which Website Users make use of webpages, which enables their structure and content to be improved.
Used within the scope of the Website are two fundamental cookie types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the end device of the User until the time of logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the end device of the User for the time defined in the cookie parameters or until they are removed by the User.
Used within the scope of the Website are the following cookie types:
1. strictly necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available within the scope of the Website, e.g. authentication cookies utilized for services requiring authentication;
2. cookies serving the provision of security, e.g. utilized for the detection of abuses with regard to authentication within the scope of the Website;
3. performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the manner in which webpages of the Website are used;
4. functional cookies, enabling the ‘memorization’ of settings selected by the User and the personalization of the User interface, e.g. with regard to selected language or the region of origin of the User, font size, webpage appearance etc.
5. advertising cookies, enabling providing users with a content more appropriate to their interests.
In many cases software for browsing webpages (a web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the end device of the User by default. Website Users may at any time make a change to settings relating to cookies. These settings may be changed in particular so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to provide information each time they are placed on the end device of the Website User. Further information on options and means with regard to the handling of cookies is available in software (web browser) settings.
Cookies may be placed on the end device of the Website User and utilized also by advertisers and partners working with the Website operator.
More information on the subject of cookies is available at the following address: www.aboutcookies.org, or in the ‘Help’ section of a web browser menu.